Ensuring Guests Have a Safe and Enjoyable Race Weekend
The following rules are in place. Please review the following information.
- Guests will receive one (1) camping pass and one (1) tow car pass for each spot purchased. Credentials must be visible at all times.
- Lot sizes are approximately 20’ x 50’. Your camping equipment and tow vehicle must fit within the assigned space.
- Quiet Hours are in effect from 12:00 a.m. (Midnight) until 7:00 a.m. daily.
- All generators must be turned off during quiet hours.
- Motorcycles, that are not primary modes of transportation, ATVs, mini-bikes, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, personal golf carts, scooters, mopeds, and skateboards are NOT permitted at any time. Kentucky Speedway reserves the right to deny access to any vehicle at any time.
- Only Kentucky Speedway approved advertising is permitted in any of the campgrounds on property.
- Offensive signs, public intoxication and profanity will not be tolerated.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times. Any vehicles blocking a fire lane will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Grills are permissible, but must be removed after the event weekend.
- Fires are permissible in all campgrounds EXCEPT the infield. Fires must be above ground and in approved containers. Containers must be removed after the event weekend.
- Waste and wastewater must be disposed of properly at one of the dumping stations or by calling the available on-site pump truck services at 1-800-972-3800.
- Stages, stage lights, live bands and live DJs are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed in all campsites. One (1) pet per campsite. Owners are responsible for removing waste. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Flatbed trailers/box trucks are prohibited.
- Hot tubs and swimming pools are prohibited.
- For your convenience Kentucky Speedway has added sections in our parking lots designated for campground guest parking: Lots S (Lakeside), Lot P (Ponderosa/Hawk’s Landing), Lot M (Bourbon St.), Lot L (Millionaires Row), Lot C (Backstretch), and Lot J (Infield). Please refer to camping map for locations.
- Camping booths located at each campground entrance are open 24 hours during race week for your convenience.
Kentucky Speedway, its representatives and contracted agents reserve the right to amend campsite rules at any time. Failure to comply with the stated and posted rules may result in expulsion of the facility.