Free Family Fun!
SPARTA, Ky. - Our free Ford Fan Day returns Saturday, April 26 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., to give race fans a chance to explore our spotter's stand, suites, press box, Media Center, Victory Lane, campgrounds and much more.
Scheduled special events are:
11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.:
Speedway Children's Charities Kentucky Chapter pace car rides
Noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.:
U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association exhibitions
12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.:
Racing Roundtable featuring 700 WLW-AM's Bill Dennison and Dennis Neal along with racetrack designer Andy Vertrees - Press Box - Suite 20
Question-and-answer session with Kentucky Speedway General Manager Mark Simendinger - Press Box - Suite 20
Guests also will be able to enjoy a wide variety of activities throughout the day such as:
-Children's activities: inflatables, arts and crafts, tire change challenge, Hot Wheels racing and lanyard giveaways.
- Petting zoo
- Visits and photo opportunities with our mascot, Horsepower
- Richard Petty Driving Experience show car, tire change challenge and simulator
- Kentucky Speedway Fire and Safety Team (F.A.S.T) fire truck, ambulance and utility truck display
- Official Kentucky Speedway pace car photo opportunities in Victory Lane
- Team Penske No. 22 Discount Tire Ford show car photo opportunities
- Kentucky Raceway Ministries show car
- Speedway Children's Charities Putt Putt Golf and merchandise table
- Full Throttle Indoor Karting display
- Tram tours of our campgrounds and venue
- Kentucky Department of Transportation t-shirt giveaways
- Cox Concessions and Kona Ice fare
Make plans now to help get our 2014 season off to a great start.
- Kentucky Speedway -