Policies and Guidelines
Kentucky Speedway does not permit smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or vapor cigarettes) in the grandstand seating areas or on the mezzanine levels. Smoking is permitted in the designated areas on the concourse level behind the grandstands, Fan Zone, campgrounds, and parking lots.
If you choose to drink alcohol during your visit to the Speedway, please do so responsibly and be considerate of your fellow race fans.
You must be 21 years old and present a state/ government issued photo ID with proof of age when making your purchase. We reserve the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any person, for any reason, and will contact police if we believe you are acting in a manner that is contrary to the law or that may endanger yourself, others, or any property.
Alcohol sales will stop in the concessions with 50 LAPS remaining in our races.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Baby strollers
- Balloons or beach balls and inflatable bang sticks
- Chairs of any kind
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Noise making devices - bells, bullhorns, whistles and other items
- Projectiles of any kind
- Seat cushion with metal arm rests
- Selfie Sticks
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons: guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightsticks, blackjacks or other items
- Items that pose a safety hazard or may diminish from other fans enjoyment of an event
*Any prohibited items left at the gates are not the responsibility of Kentucky Speedway* Kentucky Speedway Reserves the right to add items to the prohibited list at any time.
Fan Behavior Policy
Although fans are encouraged to enjoy themselves when they visit Kentucky Speedway, they should behave in a courteous and lawful manner at all times while on Kentucky Speedway property. Those engaging in lewd and/or otherwise unlawful behavior will be subject to removal from the Speedway grounds
- Generators are permitted 24 hours in RV Camping provided exhaust and noise levels do not exceed respectful levels.
- Vehicles and generators MUST be placed so that exhaust is expelled safely into roadways and not into adjacent campsites. It is highly recommended that generators are equipped with an exhaust extension.
- No generators are permitted in Tent Camping.
- Kentucky Speedway reserves the right to prohibit generator usage at any time if it is deemed unsafe or disruptive.
Warning: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning is possible with camping equipment. Follow equipment instructions!
The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) warns to never run a motor vehicle, generator, or any gasoline-powered engine less than 20 feet from an open window, door, or vent where exhaust can vent into an enclosed area.
Drone (UAV) Policy
Kentucky Speedway strictly prohibits the use of unmanned aerial vehicles ("UAV"), also known as drones, for any purpose whatsoever on the Premises with the exception of Law enforcement or security purposes (authorized by track personnel). A UAV, for the purpose of this agreement, is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on the Premises and confiscate the UAV.
Raincheck - No money refunded. In the event of postponement, ticket holder will be granted admission on the date the event is held.
Guests may use their race ticket to exit and re-enter the facility unlimited times during our race events. Tickets must be scanned upon exiting and re-entering the facility.
Kentucky Speedway DOES NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. Tickets issued for a postponed event will be honored on the rescheduled date. You will need your ticket to enter the gates.
We prohibit the resale of tickets on the Kentucky Speedway property. The resale of Kentucky Speedway tickets or credentials on Speedway grounds is in violation of Kentucky Law (KRS 518.070). Tickets and credentials will be confiscated and the seller(s) will be removed from Speedway property.