Speedway Children's Charities
Caring for Children
Operating as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the Kentucky Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities (SCC) is dedicated to helping children improve their quality of life. Through our various events and activities, the chapter strives to raise critical funds and provide grants to non-profit children's organizations in the local area.
For four years, the chapter partnered with Feed the Children to distribute over 680,000 pounds of food and supplies to almost 14,000 families in need. Over the past four years, the chapter has raised and awarded almost $308,000 in grant funding to several organizations serving children in need in Kentucky, Southwest Ohio and Southeast Indiana. Since its inception in 2011, the Kentucky Chapter of SCC and Kentucky Speedway have distributed more than $625,000 in funding and assistance in its service area.
This year's schedule of fundraising events will include:
- Late May/Early June (Date TBD) - 5th Annual SCC Fundraising Dinner
- Thursday, July 12 - 6th Annual Pulling for Kids Charity Clay Shoot presented by The NRA Foundation
- Saturday, July 14 – 7th Annual Ride of a Lifetime Live Auction on Trackside Live Stage
- Saturday, July 14 – 3rd Annual Bluegrass Bucket Brigade
- August/September (Date TBD) – Inaugural SCC Golf Outing
- Tuesday, November 27 – Giving Tuesday
Kentucky Speedway will also host Drive the Track on Saturday, April 7 and Saturday, November 3. Go to the Ticket Window in the Administrative Building on these days, make a donation of at least $40 to SCC and drive your vehicle around the track for three laps!
Please visit our SCC Chapter website or social media links provided below to learn more about our entire 2018 fundraising schedule, how you or your non-profit can volunteer, where you can make a personal donation and how your organization can apply for a grant.