Caring for Children
Operating as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the Kentucky Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities (SCC) is dedicated to helping children improve their quality of life. Through our various events and activities, the chapter strives to raise critical funds and provide grants to non-profit children's organizations in the local area.
The chapter has partnered with Feed the Children to distribute over 680,000 pounds of food and supplies to almost 14,000 families in need. Over the past three years, the chapter has raised and awarded over $250,000 in grant funding to several organizations serving children in need in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. Since its inception in 2011, the Kentucky Chapter of SCC and Kentucky Speedway have distributed a total of $516,000 in funding and assistance in the local area.
This year's schedule of fundraising events will include:
- Late May/Early June - 4th Annual SCC Fundraising Dinner
- Wednesday, July 5 – 5th Annual Pulling for Kids Charity Clay Shoot
- Friday, July 7 – 6th Annual Ride of a Lifetime Live Auction
- Saturday, July 8 – 2nd Annual Bluegrass Bucket Brigade
- Saturday, September 23 – 2nd Annual Pace Truck Rides
- Tuesday, November 28 – Giving Tuesday
Please visit our SCC Chapter website to learn more about our entire 2017 fundraising schedule, how you can volunteer or make a personal donation, and how your organization can apply for a grant. Also, use the links below to "Like" us on Facebook and "Follow" us on Twitter and Instagram.