Kentucky Speedway Announces 2011 Ticket Policy
Kentucky Speedway is finalizing its 2011 schedule and will revise ticket and camping polices due to new construction, seating and camping capacity, and track configuration. Plans will be finalized soon and 2011 tickets and camping spots will go on sale immediately thereafter in the following order:
2010 season ticket plan holders / camp site holders will be given priority to: - Renew their season ticket seats / camp sites in their existing location
- Move to another location not already reserved, including any newly constructed area.
- Increase their order amount by the same number of season tickets / camp sites they currently have. Example: A ticket holder of four 2010 season tickets could purchase as many as eight 2011 season tickets on a priority basis.
- 2010 season ticket plans and season camp sites may still be purchased through www.kentuckyspeedway.com, the speedway ticket offices at 400 Buttermilk Pike, in Ft. Mitchell, Ky., near the Montgomery Inn restaurant and Sparta, Ky., Fan Center off Interstate 71, Exit 57 and Ky. Hwy. 35 N or by phoning 859-578-2300.
-After the renewal period for 2010 ticket holders / campers is expired, 2011 season ticket plans and season camp sites will be offered to patrons who have reserved priority notice. Priority notice is obtained only by placing a non-refundable $50 deposit per season ticket plan / season camp site with Kentucky Speedway. This deposit will be applied toward the patron's purchase.
- All priority-notice patrons will be given an opportunity to complete their season ticket / season camp site purchases before 2011 season ticket plans and season camp sites go on sale to the general public.
- Priority-notice deposits are solely for season ticket plan and season camp site purchases. Deposits will not be credited to single-race ticket or single-race camp site purchases.
- After priority-notice patrons have completed their purchases, 2011 season ticket plans and season camp sites will be offered to the general public.
- In the event there are unsold race tickets or camp sites following the sale of 2011 season ticket plans / season camp sites, single-race tickets and single-race campsites will go on sale at a date to be announced on a per event basis. These tickets and camp sites will be subject to remaining availability.
Visit the tickets page of this Web Site, the Kentucky Speedway ticket offices, or phone the speedway at 859-578-2300 and choose option "2" to place a 2011 priority-notice season ticket plan / season camp site deposit, purchase a 2010 season ticket plan / camp site and to learn more about sale dates.