Kentucky Speedway Launches New-Look Web Site
Kentucky Speedway launched a new-look, more fan-friendly World Wide Web site today at www.kentuckyspeedway.com.
The improved design features simplified navigation menus, and new items such as:
- "Tickets" pages that feature a "pop-up" seating chart to make it easier for visitors to select seat location when purchasing event tickets,
- "Speed Wire" - which gives fans links to the latest news stories about the speedway,
- "Fan Pages" where fans can download Kentucky Speedway computer screen savers, view the schedule for popular driving schools, gain information about weather conditions and contact the speedway via e-mail,
- "Corporate Packages" pages that outline entertainment and seating options at the speedway,
- "Marketing" pages that include information about how sponsors and companies can gain valuable exposure among the brand-loyal motor sports audience.
The site also will continue to deliver news items and promotional highlights on its home page.
"Our new site is designed to deliver the information fans and media want most in a fun, concise format," Kentucky Speedway Communications Director Tim Bray said. "As our three-year-old facility continues to gain notoriety around the country, we wanted to be sure that fans and media could follow events at Kentucky Speedway accurately and with ease."
Kentuckyspeedway.com is powered by Agency Technologies, Inc. (ATi) of Cincinnati. ATi, www.agencytech.com, provides information technologies services that allow clients to concentrate on growing and improving business through proper planning, design, implementation, training and support based on its clients technology needs.
Kentucky Speedway opens its 2002 season May 10-11 with a Friday evening "Short Track Special" and the ARCA RE/MAX Series "The Channel 5-155" on Saturday evening. Tickets for all 2002 events at Kentucky Speedway are on sale now and can be purchased in four easy ways:
- By phone at 1-888-652-RACE
- On the World Wide Web at www.kentuckyspeedway.com
- In person at either the speedway's Ft. Mitchell ticket office or at the Kentucky Speedway Fan Center off Ky. Hwy. 35 in Sparta, Ky.
- At Tickets.com and all Tickets.com retail outlets located in Greater Cincinnati
area Meijer Hader Hardware and Play-It-Again Sports stores.