NASCAR-Equipped Garages That Features 108 Individual Stalls
These NASCAR-equipped garages feature 108 individual stalls in addition to two lounge areas located in both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup garages. The roll up garage doors on either side allow for an open experience to maximize space. The garage was built to accommodate vehicle storage, but is set-up well to host trade shows, expos, classroom activities or other functions.
- Location: Infield
- Space: Each features 24,380 square-feet of interior space and 405,500 square-feet exterior space
- Garage Bays: 108 (8' x 10' roll-up doors)
- Floor Surface: Concrete (painted/sealed)
- Interior Ceiling Light: 15'
- Lighting: Overhead florescent
- Power: 108-20 amp circuits
- Restroom: Available