The Place to be on Race Days!
The Place to Be on Race Days
Our Fan Zone Pass is the perfect way to take your race day experience to the next level!
Fan Zone passes deliver:
- A stage-side view of our June 29 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quaker State 400 race day concert with Billy Currington!
- An up-close view of driver introductions
- Driver photograph and autograph opportunities
- Access to pit road to view racecars during designated times
- Access to fun activities and exclusive concession offerings in our infield area surrounding Victory Lane
- A view of inspection and garages on race day
Passes must be accompanied by a corresponding race ticket to be admitted to our facility.
You can purchase single-day passes or save $45 with our new three-day Quaker State 400 Weekend Pass!
Children age 12 and younger will receive a 50 percent discount off daily Fan Zone passes for our NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) Feed The Children 300 on June 28 and Kentucky 300 on Sept. 21, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) UNOH 225 on June 27 and ARCA Racing Series Kentucky 150 on Sept. 20.