Kentucky Speedway Contacts
1 Speedway Drive
Sparta, KY, 41086
- Administration Office: (859) 567-3400
- Ticket Office: (859) 578-2300
- Gift Shop: (859) 567-3419
- Fan Hotline: Call (859) 567-3440 or Text
- July 10: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- July 11-13: 9:00 a.m. to 1 hour after the event
Website, Email and Social Media
Gift Shop and Souvenirs
The Official Kentucky Speedway Gift Shop is located inside the Corporate Office Building near Turn 3 off KY Highway 35.
- Merchandise is also available online under "Fan Info" in the "Shop" section.
- Fans can contact the gift shop at 859-567-3419.
- Souvenir Row is located outside Gate 15 on event weekends
RACE WEEK HOURS OF OPERATION:
|Monday, July 8||
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, July 9||
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, July 10||
9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
|Thursday, July 11||9:00 a.m. to 30 minutes after the race|
|Friday, July 12||9:00 a.m. to 30 minutes after the race|
|Saturday, July 13||9:00 a.m. to 30 minutes after the race|
|Sunday, July 14||10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
Thursday, July 11
Buckle Up In Your Truck 225
- 9:05 a.m. - 9:55 a.m. 1st Practice
- 11:05 a.m. - 11:55 a.m. Final Practice
- 3:40 p.m. Qualifying
- 7:00 p.m. Driver Introductions
- 7:30 p.m. Green Flag - 150 Laps (Stage 1- Lap 35, Stage 2- Lap 70)
- 2:35 p.m. - 3:25 p.m. 1st Practice
- 6:05 p.m. - 6:50 p.m. Final Practice
Friday, July 12
- 4:10 p.m. Qualifying
- 7:00 p.m. Driver Introductions
- 7:30 p.m. Green Flag - 200 Laps (Stage 1- Lap 45, Stage 2 - Lap 90)
Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart
- 11:35 a.m. - 12:25 p.m. 1st Practice
- 1:35 p.m. - 2:25 p.m. Final Practice
- 6:10 p.m. Qualifying
Saturday, July 13
Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart
- 6:50 p.m. Driver Introductions
- 7:30 p.m. Green Flag - 267 Laps (Stage1- Lap 80, Stage 2- Lap 160)
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Pit Road Access for Pre-Race passes *weather permitting and timing subject to change
- 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Naked Karate Girls Fan Zone Concert - Infield for Pre-race passes
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.Driver / Crew Chief Meeting & VIP Red Carpet Walk for Pre-Race passes
- 5:30 p.m. Driver / Crew Chief Meeting - Broadcasted on GoVision Screens
- 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. JD Shelburne Trackside Live Concert
- 6:20 p.m. - 6:40 p.m. Lima Lima Flight Team Aerobatic Plane Show
All ADA information on shuttle service, parking, traffic, seating options, service animals and maps are available at www.kentuckyspeedway.com/fans/ada
Automated Teller Machines (ATM's)
For the convenience of our guests, there are several ATM's located under the Grandstands along the Concourse Level.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations are available in every restroom on the concourse and in the Kentucky, Quaker State and Indiana Towers.
Information Radio (1620 AM): Fans within a five-mile radius of Kentucky Speedway can get the latest Speedway traffic and facility information by tuning to 1620 AM.
Public Address System on Radio (89.5 FM): Fans can tune to 89.5 FM on their radios to listen to the Kentucky Speedway public address system during our race events.
All races at Kentucky Speedway are broadcast nationally on TV. The NCWTS Buckle up in Your Truck 225 event airs on Fox Sports 1. Both the MENCS Quaker State 400 and the NXS Alsco 300 races are broadcast on NBC Sports Network.
Kentucky Speedway events are also broadcast nationally and locally on radio.
- Performance Radio Network (PRN) carries the MENCS Quaker State 400 and the NXS Alsco 300 races. The Motor Racing Network (MRN) provides coverage of the NCWTS Buckle up in Your Truck event. Local affiliates include WCKY 1530 AM, WSAI 1360 AM, Cincinnati, OH; WIZE 1340 AM, Dayton/Springfield; WGTK 970 AM, Louisville, KY; and WLXO 96.1 FM, Lexington, KY.
- All NASCAR races at Kentucky Speedway can also be heard on Sirius XM NASCAR Channel 90.
Concessions are available inside the facility and will open along with the gates.
Follow posted signage off I-71, Exit #57 to the Credential Office located just past entrance #3 (Corner of Jerry Carroll Blvd. & Rt. 35).
|Race Week Hours of Operation:|
|Wednesday, July 11||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 12||6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Friday, July 13||8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, July 14||9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
- Elevators 1 and 2: Kentucky Tower
- Elevator 3: Indiana Tower
- Elevator 4 and 5: Suites
- Elevators 7 and 8: Quaker State Tower
Seek the nearest Kentucky Speedway representative or law enforcement officer immediately. Report the exact location of the incident and any additional information to help emergency personnel to find the location as quickly as possible. Please allow emergency personnel to respond to incidents promptly and without interference. If you are injured, please allow staff (EMTs, First Aid staff, etc.) to attend to your needs and complete an accident report on your behalf.
To report an accident or emergency:
Seek the nearest Kentucky Speedway representative or law enforcement officer immediately.
- EMS/Fire: 911 or 859-567-3600 (available 24 hours).
- Security: 859-567-3700 (available 24 hours).
Escalators are located in our Pedestrian Tunnel, under the Indiana Tower, which provides access from the concourse to the infield. You must display the proper credential to enter the tunnel.
Pre-Race Pass Purchase and Redemption Locations
Passes must be accompanied by a corresponding race ticket to be admitted to our facility.
- July 11 NCWTS "Buckle Up in Your Truck 225": $35
- Kids: $10 (with Adult Purchase)
- July 12 NXS “Alsco 300”: $50
- Kids: $10 (with Adult Purchase)
- July 13 MENCS “Quaker State 400 presented by Walmart”: $100
- Kids: $35 (with Adult Purchase)
- Weekend Passes: $135
Pre-Race Pass Purchase and Redemption Locations
Pre-Race Passes are available for purchase at ALL ticket booth locations, the escalator tunnel entrance, and at Gate 34 located in the Infield. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult. Pre-Race Passes may also be purchased at the Kentucky Speedway ticket office, at www.kentuckyspeedway.com or by calling 1-859-578-2300. Pre-Race vouchers can be redeemed in front of the escalator entrance, outside Gate 15 in Display, all ticket booth windows or at Gate 34 located in the Infield. Fans are no longer required to sign a waiver to get their wristband; they only have to provide their voucher.
Kentucky Speedway reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the Fan Zone area at any time. Kentucky Speedway reserves the right to deny the sale of Pre-Race Passes to any individual who violates Kentucky Speedway or NASCAR sanctioning rules or regulations. Fan Zone hours and operations are subject to change. Pre-Race Pass access subject to change as determined by NASCAR in the event of inclement weather.
- Grandstands/Escalators- Enter the Fan Zone through the pedestrian tunnel located at the Indiana Tower grandstand. Guests must have a grandstand ticket, as well as, your Pre-Race Pass wristband.
- Infield - Gate 34 will serve as the Pre-Race Pass access for the infield. You must have the proper credential to enter.
Kentucky Speedway has staffed fan care centers located around the facility open during posted gate opening hours.
- Kentucky Tower Concourse
- Quaker State Tower Concourse
Kentucky Speedway also has numerous first aid personnel, medical carts and ambulances located on the concourse level to assist in medical emergencies.
$5.00 FOR ONE SEVEN POUND BAG. Available via delivery service on routes, and/or call 423-967-2037 or 423-366-3076
Ice Sales Locations and Hours of Operation
Ponderosa Campground - Available at the "Stop and Shop" General Store at Ponderosa Campground entrance. Open 8 a.m. till 1 am.
|Shower House (outside gate 15)|
|Thursday, July 12||12 p.m. to 1 hour after green flag|
|Friday, July 13||11 a.m. to 1 hour after green flag|
|Saturday, July 14||9 a.m. to 1 hour after green flag|
|Thursday, July 12||7:00 a.m. to end of race|
|Friday, July 13||9:30 a.m. to end of race|
|Saturday, July 14||1:45 p.m. to end of race|
If your vehicle is towed, you will be able to claim it following the completion of each race event at the parking area near the Kentucky Speedway Operations Building.
In case of a severe weather, Kentucky Speedway will notify fans via public address system, video screens, social media @KySpeedway and www.facebook.com/kentuckyspeedway, Kentucky Speedway website, Kentucky Speedway staff, and any other means of communication on Kentucky Speedway property. Patrons will be notified at the same time Kentucky Speedway officials receive information. Please follow any direction or communication from Kentucky Speedway during severe weather activity.
For additional weather updates, Fans can follow on Twitter-Gallatin County EMA-@gallatincoema or Facebook-Gallatin County Emergency Management
Information and Guest Services
INFORMATION BOOTHS / GUEST SERVICES
Information Booths/Guest Services are located at the following sites:
- Outside Gates: Tram Stop 1, Tram Stop 2, Tram 7, Gate 10, Gate 15, Gate 20, Bus Stop 14.
- Inside Gates: Gate 15 and Gate 34 (Infield).
Guest service representatives will provide you with general information, assist in acquiring transportation, lost and found, and event related services.
Children's identification armbands also are available. Children may receive a free wristband at the Information and Guest Services Booths located in various locations throughout Kentucky Speedway. The band will help your child be located should you become separated.
Worship services will be provided to race fans at the following times and locations
|Worship Times and Location|
|Saturday, July 14||10 a.m. - Ponderosa Campground|
|Saturday, July 14||10 a.m. - Camping World Campground (formerly Bourbon Street)|
|Saturday, July 14||10 a.m. - Infield Campground|
|Saturday, July 14||10 a.m. - Hawk's Landing Campground|
Lost and Found
Lost and Found items will be submitted to the Information and Guest Services Booths located throughout Kentucky Speedway. All items will be held for 30 days pending their claim. For information regarding lost and found articles, call Kentucky Speedway at 859-567-3400, Sunday after the race from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. Thereafter, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
ADA Parking: Visitors planning to access designated Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) parking areas must provide all required documentation in accordance with KRS 189.456. Visitors with an ADA parking credential should enter the parking area at Entrances 7 or 9, off Jerry Carroll Blvd. Visit maps on www.kentuckyspeedway.com/fans/maps for suggested In-Bound and Out-Bound Traffic Maps.
Credentialed Parking: Platinum, Suite Owner, Media Infield, and NASCAR Paddock access is at Entrance 3 via Exit 57. Chairman's Lot (Lot C) will use Entrance 1 via Exit 57.
Exit 57 will serve as the entrance for guests coming from the North.
Exit 55 will serve as the entrance for patrons arriving from the South.See parking map.
For your safety, local law enforcement agencies and fire departments require us to keep a 12-foot, clear aisle between all rows of parked cars.
Our parking lot aisles are 20-feet wide and we ask your assistance in keeping pop-up tents, grills, chairs and other tailgate items within FOUR FEET of the rear of your parking space to maintain 12-foot lane required to allow safety vehicles to quickly operate in the event of an emergency.
Tour Bus Pass FAQ
Q: Where do Tour Buses Park?
A: Back of Lot F
Q: How do I get to Lot F?
A: Use Exit 55 onto Speedway Blvd. then take a left on to Jerry Carroll. Following signs to Lot F.
Q: Is there a pass needed?
Scanner Rentals and Frequencies
Scanners, radio, and driver frequencies are available and may be purchased or rented from vendors on Souvenir Row located outside Gate 15.
Security at Ticket Gates
ALL CARRY-IN ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BY KENTUCKY SPEEDWAY WHEN ENTERING THE FACILITY.
ITEMS MAY NOT BE LEFT AT THE GATE. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections will be confiscated and reported to the legal authorities. Any prohibited item discovered inside Kentucky Speedway will be confiscated. Uniformed police officers and Speedway Security will be stationed throughout the facility to ensure your safety.
Kentucky Speedway provides wheelchair accessible vans and golf carts for guests. There are also numerous golf carts,
ADA Shuttle Vans upon request will transport the individual requiring Shuttle Van assistance along with one accompanying guest.
Golf Cart Policy
Shuttle golf carts are designated for those with disabilities and families with small children. Shuttle golf carts will be marked and service the parking lots during the event. Shuttle golf carts are not permitted in the campgrounds. No personal golf carts are allowed on or around Kentucky Speedway grounds, including all campgrounds. Only SMI credentialed golf carts are allowed
*Shuttle buses will pick up and drop off guests at designated locations only. Please refer to the Facility Map for locations.
- Blue Bus Line: 10, 11, 12, & 13 service Camping World Campground (formerly Bourbon Street) / Millionaire's Row / Parking Lots M & N
- Yellow Bus Line: 14, 15, 16, & 17 service Lakeside / Hawk's Landing / Ponderosa / Parking Lots P & R
*Parking lot trams will pick up and drop off guests at designated locations only. Please refer to Facility Map for locations.
- Orange Tram Line:Stops 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 & 6 (Services parking lots A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J)
- Pink Tram Line: Stops 1, 7, 8 & 9 (ServiceToyota Parking lot)
- Red Infield Tram Line: Stop 1 & Infield. MUST HAVE INFIELD CREDENTIAL TO RIDE. DOES NOT RUN POST RACE
Post-Race Shuttle Services
- Those riding on the Blue Bus Line will load at Bus Stop 10 outside Millionaire's Row. Those riding Yellow Bus Line will load at Bust Stop 14 outside Gate 20.
- ADA Shuttle pick up locations at the Information Booths outside of Gates 10, 15, 20 & 34
- Infield Tram does not run Post-race
Tickets Box Office Hours (Located in Kentucky Speedway Administration Building)
|Ticket Box Office Hours:|
|Sunday, July 7||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Monday, July 8||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 9||9 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday, July 10||9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 11||9 a.m. until 1 hour after the race|
|Friday, July 12||9 a.m. until an hour after the race|
|Saturday, July 13||9 a.m. until an hour after the race|
|Sunday, July 14||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
Ticket Booth Hours and Locations (Gate 10, 15 & 20)
|Hours of Operation:|
|Thursday, July 11||Ticket Booth Gate 15||3 p.m. to 1 hour after green flag|
|Friday, July 12||Ticket Booth Gate 15||12:30 p.m. to 1 hour after green flag|
|Saturday, July 13||
Ticket Booth 15
Ticket Booths 10&20
12 p.m. to 1 hour after green flag
1 p.m to 1 hours after green glag
Single-race prices will increase $10.00 two weeks before the race week July 1.
Please inspect your tickets upon receipt and report any discrepancies to Ticketmaster.com, at (800) 653-8000 or the Kentucky Speedway Ticket Office at 859-578-2300. Please keep your tickets in a safe place. TICKETS WILL NOT BE REISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Tickets obtained from sources other than Kentucky Speedway or Ticketmaster.com may not be honored. Kentucky Speedway and Ticketmaster.com are not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, destroyed or misplaced tickets.
How to Purchase
Kentucky Speedway has three easy ways for you to purchase race tickets:
By phone: Call (859) 578-2300
In Person: Visit our Corporate Offices at 1 Speedway Drive, Sparta, Kentucky 41086. Please call 859-567-3400 for hours of operation. Single-race prices will increase $10.00 two weeks before the race week July 1.
If you or someone in your party has special needs, please contact the Kentucky Speedway Ticket Office at 859-578-2300 or at www.kentuckyspeedway.com to purchase tickets.
Enjoying a race with a business, social, church or youth group is one of the best ways to experience Kentucky Speedway. Call one of our sales representatives at (859) 578-2323 or visit www.kentuckyspeedway.com for group discount information.
Guests may use their race ticket to exit and re-enter the facility unlimited times during our race events. Tickets must be scanned upon exiting and re-entering the facility.
Kentucky Speedway DOES NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. Tickets issued for a postponed event will be honored on the rescheduled date. You will need your ticket to enter the gates.
Raincheck - No money refunded. In the event of postponement,
We prohibit the resale of tickets on the Kentucky Speedway property. The resale of Kentucky Speedway tickets or credentials on Speedway grounds is in violation of Kentucky Law (KRS 518.070). Tickets and credentials will be confiscated and the seller(s) will be removed from Speedway property.
For the convenience of our guests, Will Call will be available at ALL ticket booths and at the main ticket box office. A PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM TICKETS. See Ticket Booth hours for schedule.