|09/29/20||Message from Kentucky Speedway|
|09/28/20||Kurt Busch Wins at Las Vegas|
|09/20/20||Harvick Wins at Bristol|
|09/13/20||Brad Dominates, Wins at Richmond|
|09/07/20||Kevin Harvick opens Cup Series playoffs with Southern 500 win|
|08/31/20||Byron wins his way into the Playoffs at Daytona|
Drive the Track Sale RESCHEDULED for Saturday, April 28th, 2018
RESCHEDULED for APRIL 28, 2018 due to weather.
Date: April 28, 2018
Time: 9:30 to 4:00
Our Drive the Track Sale returns Saturday, April 28th, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. to give guests the chance to experience our tough 1.5-mile tri-oval in their personal vehicles.
Guests who purchase $40 or more on any combination of tickets, camping, Fan Zone passes and/or merchandise will be able to drive three laps on our track at approximately 70 mph paced by safety vehicles.
You can also make a $40.00 donation to Speedway Children's Charities at our KYS Ticket Office for 3 laps on the track.
Phone (859) 567-3419 for more information.
*Prior Purchases Excluded
Rules and Regulations
- ALL PASSENGERS MUST WEAR SEATBELTS
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE IN THE PROPER SAFETY SEAT REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BY THE STATE OF KENTUCKY
- YOU MUST REMAIN BEHIND THE PACE CAR AT ALL TIMES
- PLEASE STAY 4-6 CAR LENGTHS FROM THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU
- PLEASE TRY TO MAINTAIN THE CONSISTENT SPEED SET BY THE PACE CAR (APPROXIMATELY 65-70 MPH)
- DO NOT LAG BACK FROM THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU. STAY 4-6 CAR LENGTHS FROM THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COME OFF OF THE TRACK
- NO PASSING
- STAY AWAY FROM THE OUTSIDE RETAINING WALL
- EVERYONE IN VEHICLE MUST SIGN WAIVER OF RELEASE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- IF AT ANY TIME YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ON THE TRACK PLEASE PULL TO THE APRON AND GO TO PIT ROAD THE NEXT TIME AROUND